Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Slender Fortress Wiki

What is your username? Nin10doGMod

Please link to the wiki here: http://slenderfortress.wikia.com/wiki/Slender_Fortress_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,030

How many days/months have you been editing there? January 11, 2015

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? It was Fireworks888, and he last edited on July 16, 2014.

Any other information: I found that the admin was inactive. So, I should take care of Slender Fortress Wiki.

I have edit pages and I created all of the pages I edited with the help of my assistants, StijnCrafter324, and Demon Hamster Eating My Wafflez.

And so, I have been this Wiki 11 months ago since joining this Wiki at January 11, 2015. I will adopt Slender Fortress Wiki to become the Administator of this Wiki. Also, I plan to improve and protect the Wiki, block spammers and flamers, and take speculation pages and put them where they belong: Inside the forums.

Thank you.

Nin10doGMod (talk) 01:32, November 28, 2015 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi. The last time an admin edited was actually around 4 September 2015, but that's still over the required 60 days of admin inactivity so you're good to go in that regard.

However, as there are other users editing on the wiki you'll need to create a public discussion stating your intend to adopt the wiki so everyone has a chance to have some input on the matter. If there's a consensus for you to adopt the wiki, then this request should go through smoothly. It shouldn't be a problem as you said the other users are your assistants. --LêgêndFPŠ wall
edits
02:47, November 28, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. I'm sorry but you are not eligible to adopt a wikia at this time because you have recently been blocked on several other communities. Please feel free to ask again when those blocks expire and/or next summer. -- Wendy (talk 05:47, December 11, 2015 (UTC)