Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 23: Line 23:

:{{AdoptionResponse}}Admins need to be inactive for two months before you can adopt. --[[User:Tupka217|<span style="color:#008000">'''Tupka'''</span>]][[Message wall:Tupka217|<sup><span style="color:#FF8C00">''217''</span></sup>]] 08:38, July 22, 2014 (UTC)

:{{AdoptionResponse}}Admins need to be inactive for two months before you can adopt. --[[User:Tupka217|<span style="color:#008000">'''Tupka'''</span>]][[Message wall:Tupka217|<sup><span style="color:#FF8C00">''217''</span></sup>]] 08:38, July 22, 2014 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::Hi. Tupka is correct: the wikia is not yet eligible for adoption. The admin Eotyrannus edited a few days ago. The last bureaucrat to edit there was Citrakayah on June 17th -- I recommend you ask either him or Admantus about gaing admin rights. Eotyrannus cannot promote you himself, but if the bureaucrats do not respond and he wishes to promote you, please have him leave me a message on my wall, or make his own request for bureaucrat rights. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 05:49, July 30, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 05:49, 30 July 2014

Adoption requests Speculative Evolution Wiki (2)

What is your username? FueledByRamen

Please link to the wiki here:  Speculative Evolution

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 35 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Admantus June 15th, 2014.

Any other information: We are currently deleting all implausible spec-projects, spam and making the wiki thrive once more.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello, it is advised that you contribute to this wiki for at least a week before applying for adoption. While waiting for this request to be processed I recommend doing this such as creating new pages, marking old/spam pages for deletion and create categories to help organize this wikis content. If you need any help with any aspect of wiki maintenance please feel free to drop by chat, ask in the forums, or consult our vast self-help guides.

Best of luck,

Lil' Miss Rarity (message)Tuesday, July 22th 2014, 02:51
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Admins need to be inactive for two months before you can adopt. --Tupka217 08:38, July 22, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Tupka is correct: the wikia is not yet eligible for adoption. The admin Eotyrannus edited a few days ago. The last bureaucrat to edit there was Citrakayah on June 17th -- I recommend you ask either him or Admantus about gaing admin rights. Eotyrannus cannot promote you himself, but if the bureaucrats do not respond and he wishes to promote you, please have him leave me a message on my wall, or make his own request for bureaucrat rights. -- Wendy (talk 05:49, July 30, 2014 (UTC)