What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- Around 4 months or so
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- Scoran - Last Edit(June 18, 2016, 2016)
- Paltiel - Last Edit(January 13th, 2016)
- Priest - Last Edit(May 5th, 2015)
Any other information:
- Currently, no admin or mods visits the forum or even log in frequently. The most recent admin logged in half a year ago. I don't wish to take over their roles, I would like to help out when those admins are not online. I currently manage 2 websites, and I definitely have the HTML, and CSS knowledge about maintaining a forum. I will be frequently active, and would definitely spend time and effort into maintaining the forum. Thank you.
- Annabeth and Percy is correct -- Scoran is a bureaucrat (although not an admin) and can promote you to help out with the spam situation. He could also re-promote himself to admin so he could help too if he wanted :) He may not be aware he has that right. Please leave a message on his wall about gaining admin rights. Keep editing, and if he does not answer after a week, let me know on my wall and I can promote you. -- Wendy (talk) 03:10, July 1, 2016 (UTC)