Community Central
Community Central
m (Formatting and response)
Tag: sourceedit
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

(4 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 14: Line 14:

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hey, you need to be editing at least a week before you can adopt a wiki, so you should be editing consistently before Staff reviews this. Other than that, your adoption seems okay. Good luck! -- <span style="font-family:Courier New;color:yellow">[[User:KockaAdmiralac|<span style="color:yellow">Cube</span>]]-[[Message Wall:KockaAdmiralac|<span style="color:yellow">shaped</span>]] [[Special:Contributions/KockaAdmiralac|<span style="color:yellow">garbage can</span>]]</span> 12:34, June 27, 2016 (UTC)

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hey, you need to be editing at least a week before you can adopt a wiki, so you should be editing consistently before Staff reviews this. Other than that, your adoption seems okay. Good luck! -- <span style="font-family:Courier New;color:yellow">[[User:KockaAdmiralac|<span style="color:yellow">Cube</span>]]-[[Message Wall:KockaAdmiralac|<span style="color:yellow">shaped</span>]] [[Special:Contributions/KockaAdmiralac|<span style="color:yellow">garbage can</span>]]</span> 12:34, June 27, 2016 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:Additionally, foreign language requests have to be on the respective foreign language Community Central. [[User:Santademon|Santademon]] ([[User talk:Santademon|talk]]) 10:24, July 2, 2016 (UTC)
  +
:<nowiki>There is no Georgian Community Central. In such cases the English one is used.</nowiki> [[User:Revais|Revais]] ([[User talk:Revais|talk]]) 10:51, July 2, 2016 (UTC)
  +
  +
Than, you just need to be constantly editing for a week, than Staff can review your adoption <big>[[User:Maurice.136|<span style="color:red;text-shadow:0px 0px 3px #666">Maurriccee</span>]]</big> <span><small style="text-shadow:0px 0px 3px #666;line-height:0.9em;display:inline-block;vertical-align:-5px;">[[User talk:Maurice.136|<span style="color:orange;">Talk to me!</span>]] | [[Special:Chat|<span style="color:blue;">Chat with me!</span>]]<br/>[[Special:Contributions/Maurice.136|<span style="color:green;">Contributions!]] </span></small></span> 15:55, July 10, 2016 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::Hello. I've given you the rights - good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 05:28, July 13, 2016 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 05:28, 13 July 2016

Adoption requests Star Wars Wiki (ka)

What is your username? Revais

Please link to the wiki here: http://ka.starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Wiki:მთავარი_გვერდი

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2

How many days/months have you been editing there? since today (27.06.2016)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? H.Solo 22.05.2014

Any other information: I would like to adopt that wiki and help it.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey, you need to be editing at least a week before you can adopt a wiki, so you should be editing consistently before Staff reviews this. Other than that, your adoption seems okay. Good luck! -- Cube-shaped garbage can 12:34, June 27, 2016 (UTC)

Additionally, foreign language requests have to be on the respective foreign language Community Central. Santademon (talk) 10:24, July 2, 2016 (UTC)
There is no Georgian Community Central. In such cases the English one is used. Revais (talk) 10:51, July 2, 2016 (UTC)

Than, you just need to be constantly editing for a week, than Staff can review your adoption Maurriccee Talk to me! | Chat with me!
Contributions!
15:55, July 10, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you the rights - good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 05:28, July 13, 2016 (UTC)