Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Starve.io Wiki

What is your username? PHOENIX147

Please link to the wiki here: http://starveiopro.wikia.com/wiki/Starve.io_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 68 at time of completion

How many days/months have you been editing there? roughly 1 month

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Gustavo240631, Our only admin - Last edit: 4/4/2017

Any other information: Less than two months, but wanted to get this request early. We're having problems with the wiki - spam, apparel, and other issues.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which Gustavo240631 hasn't been. If you wish to be given rights, you'll need to contact him.--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵I'm gonna stand tall, take it to the top. I'll be free, can't bring me down.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Respone to unofficial response:

1) I know he hasn't been inactive for 60 days yet, just wanted to confirm this form.

2) I tried EmailUser, but that has been disabled and I can't find any other way to contact him.

Hello. Given the level of activity on that wiki, it would be possible to promote 1 admin at this time. You would need to finish the community discussion about new admins here and choose who that would be amongst yourselves. Somebody will also need to leave a message for Gustavo240631 with a link to the discussion and a brief explanation. After he has had a week to respond, let me know on my wall who is going to be promoted and I'll be happy to help with admin rights. -- Wendy (talk 00:04, May 7, 2017 (UTC)
Per the community discussion, I have given Eogito admin rights. -- Wendy (talk 04:38, May 18, 2017 (UTC)