Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests State of Decay Wiki (3)

What is your username? DanielTrippy

Please link to the wiki here: http://stateofdecay.wikia.com/wiki/State_of_Decay_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,190

How many days/months have you been editing there? 59 Days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? JeremyCarl 03:09, November 21, 2014

Any other information: I know 60 days haven't passed since the last edit done by an admin, however, the bureaucracy team on the State of Decay wiki is inactive, so when I requested admin rights from JeremyCarl, he politely explained that he simply cannot grant me those rights as he is not a bureaucrat. I request admin rights because I think that I will be able to extend my usefulness to the wiki with those rights. (I am sorry if I have done anything againts the laws of adoption, however I simply do not know where to request admin rights if not here)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hello! Yes, adoption is the right place to go if there are no active bureaucrats on the wiki. As long as the active admin supports you in receiving the rights, Staff will grant them to you. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 06:36, November 27, 2014 (UTC)