Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Stick Empire Fan Stories Wiki

Zenfart0320 (talk) 02:45, November 15, 2015 (UTC) What is your username? Zenfart0320

Please link to the wiki here: Here

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 10 edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 day and 10 hours

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Simsim40, he last edited on January 11, 2014

Any other information: The wiki is very inactive and messed up, so if i adopt it, it will be better. I will advertise it so it may be restored to it's former glory.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Ahoy! One of the critical requirements for adopting a wiki is 1 solid week of active editing (i.e. making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki). If you edit at least every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which ranges from 7-10 days), you should meet that requirement.
It doesn't have to be a lot of edits each day, it is just the *frequency* of the edits that Staff needs to see, to show your investment and commitment to the wiki.

Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. Joseph is correct, and aside from one minor edit a few days ago, your editing was all done on one day. Please start editing the wikia again, every day or two. Let me know on my wall to check back again after a week. -- Wendy (talk 04:12, November 25, 2015 (UTC)