What is your username? TheSitcomLover
Please link to the wiki here: http://www.stupidmariobros.wikia.com/
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 6,078
How many days/months have you been editing there? Since July 12, 2011
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 23 August 2013 by JR Pictures.
Any other information: N / A
- Hi. FairyTail1D is correct -- the wiki is not eligible for adoption because the admin last edited a few days ago. Please feel free to talk to him about gaining admin rights there and if he agrees have him ask me on my wall to give you the rights. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 4:45, October 4, 2013 (UTC)
- I asked him already and he said that he does not have that kind of power. He also told me that I will have to take it up with the higher ups from the Wikia Community. So I guess that means you guys are going to have to make me an admin there, if not JR Pictures (the current admin on Stupid Mario Brothers Wiki). -- TheSitcomLover 9:50, October 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya. First, this request is files as "completed", so it is unlikely Staff will revisit this again. Second, what Wendy last said was, ask the admin for rights, which you've done. If he agrees, have *him* message her on her wall to give you the rights. Good luck! -- Love Robin (talk) 11:46, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! ( <- not a typo, please don't correct my style of greeting)
- I'll repeat, this request is filed as completed, so Staff is unlikely to readdress this again. Updating your edit-count on this page will go unnoticed by Staff. So, to reiterate: you were instructed to talk to your local Admin. If he was willing to have you promoted, *he* was to message Wendy on her Wall with that request(fastest way). If he is willing to allow you to become bureaucrat instead of him, then open a NEW adoption Request. Also refresh your forum and or blog, and relink to the new adoption form.