Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Style Savvy Trendsetters Wiki

What is your username? Chrismh

Please link to the wiki here: http://style-savvy-trendsetters.wikia.com/wiki/Style_Savvy_Trendsetters_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 103, with the edit count rising daily~

How many days/months have you been editing there? I joined April 28th, 2016. But I actually only just began to edit there a few days back.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There is only 1 Admin, and she last edited Dec 22nd, 2014. Her name is Limited2gal.

Any other information: I'm really hoping to be made Admin, because I'm sure activity will pick up really soon with the release of the next game soon. I also want to become Admin to help turn the wiki into its goal of being for the series, instead of just the one game as present so far. I've been working hard, and I know I can do a good job x3

Hello. Your contributions look good but you haven't edited the wiki in over a week. Are you still interested in adopting it? If so, please start editing again and let me know on my wall. -- Wendy (talk 05:12, August 6, 2016 (UTC)