Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Summoner's Legion Wiki

Request #1[]

What is your username? Jsano

Please link to the wiki here: http://summonerslegion.wikia.com/wiki/SummonersLegion_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 204 but probably >210 at this point

How many days/months have you been editing there? about 15 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There are absolutely no admins

Any other information:

Requesting admin and bureaucrat to get it started

I HAVE been blocked on another wiki, but that admin was REALLY harsh. All I did was add ONE page, and I was IMMEDIATELY banned for 6 MONTHS without ANY warnings or second chances (and that was when I was kind of new to the wiki)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi. The admin/founder is here. The reason it didn't show up in "List:admins" is because they have less edits than the default search filter. Which is "5 times or more". If you change that, to "1 time or more", then they'll be listed. Anyway, your edits are very good for just a few days. In order to adopt though, you need one solid week of editing. You can do that by editing every day or two, for a week. Try and aim for that for now on, and make sure you have created at least one article page. The more pages you create the better. Also, this user here is active as well. I believe you spoke with them about adopting, but go ahead and please link where he is supportive of you adopting the Wiki. If you can meet all those, you will be doing very good. Oh, and one block on a Wiki won't be that big of a deal. Staff reviews all blocks you have, and if that's your only one, then it won't be a big deal. Ripto (talk) 04:34, May 13, 2015 (UTC)

Why hello there! It seems Ripto confused you a tad. You are perfectly eligible to adopt, but you just need to keep editing while you wait. If you do that, you'll get the rights you desire.

Also, for Staff: Another user made this request due to the confusion, but it seems they both agree to receiving the rights. :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Request #2[]

What is your username? yumyum36

Please link to the wiki here: http://summonerslegion.wikia.com/wiki/SummonersLegion_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 266 as of now.

How many days/months have you been editing there?

10 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last time an admin edited was 4 months ago when the wiki was created(January 26th). User is Ravarros (link to his page). 

Any other information:

Created the second page on the wikia, the wikia was untouched and empty before me and jsano came along. Pretty sure I've been updating the wikia daily. Jsano asked to apply to be admin, which I suggested because I didn't know this was a thing and he seemed to have more experience with layout. Jsano is the second biggest editor of the wikia(as of now hopefully) and suggested I apply as I've edited for longer than him(past the solid week requirement).

Original admin had 2 edits total and me and Jsano have nearly finished adding in all the cards that can be collected on there, and all the basic buildings and stuff that newbs would need to ask about.

Jsano and me talking about applying is on my wall but a link to it is here: http://summonerslegion.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2356#6

Hey, I noticed your discussion, and informed Jsano on the other request that he can adopt, and then promote you. :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Response[]

Hello. I would be willing to promote both of you but I need to know if you both wish to be bureaucrats or if one wants to be an admin and the other the bureaucrat. There is also a third contributor on that wikia -- Novhakin. Please leave a message for him/her explaining that you are trying to adopt the wikia and making sure he is ok with that. Let me know on my wall when he responds or after a week if he does not, and I can give you guys the rights. Merrystar 04:15, May 21, 2015 (UTC)

In response to the actual response. The message I left on Jsano's wall is here: http://summonerslegion.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Novhakin, I wish to be a bureaucrat and Jsano wishes to be admin. I'd give it a few days since us 3 weren't on for the past couple of days. Jsano mentioned he had exams and I just had some iRL stuff come up.User:Yumyum36/Sig
Hello. I've given you both rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 03:40, June 16, 2015 (UTC)