Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests SuperMarioLogan Wiki (2)

What is your username? Yellow-spider-kitty

Please link to the wiki here: http://sml.wikia.com/wiki/SuperMarioLogan_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 52

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 day

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? August,12,2009 shyster66

Any other information: This wiki is full of spam and false information. I want to fix this immature wikia now.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi. As stated in the previous request, there is an active community present in your wiki, so make a blog there stating that you intend to adopt the wiki. You should have a good amount a responses by the time staff reviews the request. Meanwhile, you can contact VSTF to deal with spam. -- sqm | talk | 03:05, 03.26.2015
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
In addition to making a blog, you will need to edit the wiki regularly, every day or two for at least a week per the adoption guidelines. Try to edit from now on, and by the time this request is viewed by Staff, you should meet the requirement. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. As Fubuki said, you need to start a blog or forum about adopting the wikia and give everybody a week or so to discuss new leadership. Keep editing regularly, every day or two and leave me a message on my wall with a link to the discussion after a week, so I can check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:46, April 3, 2015 (UTC)