Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Super Amazing Wagon Adventure Wiki

What is your username?

SuggestofPhrase

Please link to the wiki here: 

http://super-amazing-wagon-adventure.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 

69 times

How many days/months have you been editing there?

68 days - since Sept 01 2014 

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Enzeru Kagai - last edited 14:20, May 31, 2014.  

Any other information:

Other than one user making some photo contributions on the 25th of October, 2014, I've been the only user making constructive edits since I started (September).  There is a slight uptick in vandalism that I'm beginning to worry about and the only other admin on the site has also not edited since May 24 2014, despite logging in as recently as Novemer 1st.  There are no blog posts, and the forum seems unused since 2013 - the most recent community comments are on some of the content pages but those peter off in June of this year; other than a gibberish comment from the vandal that last hit the page.  I thank you, in advance, for your time in considering my application to adopt this wiki - it certainly needs tending (which I am attending to) but I believe stronger tools are needed soon if it keeps on getting vandalised. 

SuggestofPhrase (talk) 00:43, November 8, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello there! If you have issues with a spammer/vandal/user adding false information, you can always contact the VSTF at their wiki. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 03:00, November 16, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks a lot!  I'll do my best!  
SuggestofPhrase (talk) 03:40, November 17, 2014 (UTC)