FANDOM

Adoption requests Super Mario Bros. Wiki

What is your username? The RPG Gamer

Please link to the wiki here: http://supermariobr.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Mario_Bros._Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 61 at the time of me writing this

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since November 8 2016.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? User:Bandicootlover59 who hasn't made any edits since February 18 2013

Any other information: I have been adding pages on characters that don't have pages yet and adding info on pages which lack it. And I am a huge fan of Mario games, my knowledge about the games (at least the ones I've played which is a vast majority of them) is abundant. I am also currently the only active user on the wiki and if any trolls come on the wiki, I could easily block them.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
You're good to go The RPG Gamer! Keep editing and I suggest you write a blog post or a Discussion thread so that other users can realize you are adopting the wiki, and if they are overall okay with that decision. Andi Cruz Message Wall
Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk@fandom 01:31, August 19, 2017 (UTC)