Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Super paper mario Wiki

What is your username? Kassie Macabre

Please link to the wiki here: http://super-paper-mario.wikia.com/wiki/Super_paper_mario_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 650

How many days/months have you been editing there? 10 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Papersonic45, June 16, 2013

Any other information: I have only edited for a few days so far, but I've heard that adoption requests take about a week to get accepted, so I'm making this request now. Super Paper Mario is my favorite game ever, I know pretty much everything about it, and I could make the Super Paper Mario Wiki great if I had admin and bureaucrat rights on it.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I found the last edit of the admin on there and added it for you. Other than that, you look good. Just make sure you edit at least once every day or two before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 19:22, March 20, 2016 (UTC)

Thanks for adding the edit date, Annabeth and Percy! --Kassie Macabre (talk) 21:34, March 20, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 02:58, April 2, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks you so much! I can do so much more on the wiki now!
--Kassie Macabre (talk) 16:14, April 2, 2016 (UTC)