18,815pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Add New Page Talk0
Adoption requests Supremacy 1914 Wiki

What is your username? Zmezmer

Please link to the wiki here:

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 17

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 day.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 14:23 September 26, 2012 by Salmiac

Any other information:

I know I don't meet some of the guidelines for adoption requests, but this wiki isn't well maintained. There's almost no other editors other than the rare person to stop by and do something once and never come back. A few editors come in just to create pages for their Alliance (aka Clan), but they don't actually maintain any information about the game. There's also only one Admin and he/she hasn't logged in since September 26, 2012. This is an old game and information about it is hard to find or outdated...even on it's own website. I'd like to take over.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
One of the most important requirements to adopt is active editing for 1 week, and Staff needs to see you do this, otherwise they will most likely put the request "On Hold." The good news is that these requests take 1-2 weeks, so you have plenty of time to edit, and meet the requirement. :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. You are eligible to adopt the wikia, but as Joseph said you will need to edit there regularly, every day or two, for at least a week in order to do so. Please start working on the wikia and leave a message on my wall after a week, so I can check back. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 04:14, March 3, 2015 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki