Adoption:Survival 303 Wiki

18,711pages on
this wiki
Talk0
Forums: Index Adoption requests Survival 303 Wiki

What is your username? EvilShogun

Please link to the wiki here: Survival 303 Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 251

How many days/months have you been editing there? A little over 7 months.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Last Bereaucrat Edit: D3m0nicAngel01:34, May 9, 2012

Last Admin Edit(exclusing myself):SkilledSniper123:49, November 21, 2012

Any other information:

I am currently an admin for this wiki and I'm asking for the position of bereaucrat. There has been a growth in the popularity and in the wiki ever since D3m0nicAngel adopted the wiki. The growth has gotten to the point where I feel that the wiki is in need of a stronger administrative due to the ammount of work there is daily being too much for just two admins to handle. I would ask D3m0nicAngel, about it but he is on the wiki rarely and I have no way of contacting him. Also the lack in editing from me in the past week was, because I took a break from editing for Thanksgiving. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hi. Please start a discussion (a blog or at least a talk page discussion) with the other admin and the community about becoming the new bureaucrat. Give us a link to the discussion, and we'll check back. -- Wendy (talk)@Wikia 04:15, November 30, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for starting the blog post, and I apologize for the delay in getting back to your request. I've given you bureaucrat rights. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk)@Wikia 03:13, December 15, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki