19,240pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share
Forums: Index Adoption requests Survival 303 Wiki

What is your username? EvilShogun

Please link to the wiki here: Survival 303 Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 251

How many days/months have you been editing there? A little over 7 months.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Last Bereaucrat Edit: D3m0nicAngel01:34, May 9, 2012

Last Admin Edit(exclusing myself):SkilledSniper123:49, November 21, 2012

Any other information:

I am currently an admin for this wiki and I'm asking for the position of bereaucrat. There has been a growth in the popularity and in the wiki ever since D3m0nicAngel adopted the wiki. The growth has gotten to the point where I feel that the wiki is in need of a stronger administrative due to the ammount of work there is daily being too much for just two admins to handle. I would ask D3m0nicAngel, about it but he is on the wiki rarely and I have no way of contacting him. Also the lack in editing from me in the past week was, because I took a break from editing for Thanksgiving. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hi. Please start a discussion (a blog or at least a talk page discussion) with the other admin and the community about becoming the new bureaucrat. Give us a link to the discussion, and we'll check back. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 04:15, November 30, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for starting the blog post, and I apologize for the delay in getting back to your request. I've given you bureaucrat rights. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:13, December 15, 2012 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki