Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Survival 303 Wiki (2)

Username: Scarfacial

Wiki URL: http://survival303.wikia.com/

Current edit count: 720

How long I have edited there: ~ 27 days

Last admin to edit and when: SkilledSniper1, October 17, 2013

Other information: I'm not entirely sure what information it wants when it says "actively contributing to the wiki" so I put the last time I had more than 2 days without an edit, although I am usually on the wiki reading everything going on every day even if I don't make an edit that day. I've been a contributor on the wiki for much longer than 27 days. --- I'm requesting this adoption because our last admin has just resigned her position and informed us she will be leaving the wiki. The other admins seem to have all moved on to other things and no longer do anything on the wiki.

A thread has been started here discussing this adoption, and it seems everybody (yes, we have a rather small community) is in agreement with me adopting the wiki.

Thanks.

Hi. Thanks for the link to the discussion. The thing with "actively contributing" is really for people who have just found a wiki and can be a pretty rough estimate. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 05:43, December 29, 2013 (UTC)