Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Survive The Nights Wiki

What is your username?

Facerafter

Please link to the wiki here:

http://survivethenights.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

A Day

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

20th of August, Pseudobread

Any other information:

First person willing to contribute to the wiki. The game is still in pre-alpha because of that there is little information available. At the moment the wikia has only the most basic information. That is because there is not much information about the game but that is going to change soon. A pre-alpha build will be made available to backers which will allow me to contribute more to wiki.

Now the Wikia has only 10 pages of which 3 are spam.

I am very passionate about the game and hoping to help it grow in some way, i'm hoping to do this via the wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello there! Your contributions are looking great, but you've just started today. Try to keep editing every day and show your activeness on the wiki, in order to meet all the guidelines when Staff gets to this request. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. Your contributions look good but they were all made on two days. In order toa dopt the wikia you need to edit there regularly, every day or two, for at least a week. If you still wish to adopt the wikia please start editing again, and remind me on my wall to check back again after a week or so. -- Wendy (talk 04:59, August 1, 2015 (UTC)