Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Apocryphos
Please link to the wiki here: Minecraft Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1
How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 day
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? no one
- Edit:Founder is (including asterisks) *1234165234s*, Zero Edits, last logged in on 13:13, November 27, 2013. Wiki was opened on July 7, 2013, it has only 1 page.
Any other information:
- No admins to enforce
- Owner inactive
- Pages are improved by me
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! I restored the layout, added your name, and that of the Founder/admin.
- I don't know what language the wiki is in, or if this(English) is the proper place to place this Request, although I do not see this language in the list of International Adoption links. You may wish to double check that with a message to Merrystar rather than wait 7-to-10 days for her to get to this if she is only going to tell you to file it elsewhere.
- As there is only 1 page edited only by you since July, this wiki is both eligible for Adoption, and a complete and total blank slate. There are absolutely no other contributors so there should be practically no objections, so a Forum announcing your intent to adopt are unnecessary, although *I* would still do so. As the Founder just logged in Nov 27, you may wish to message them asking for Rights on the wiki. You never know.
- Meanwhile, Staff requires you to be making current edits for at least a week, and since the adoption process takes 7 to 10 days depending on how the weekends fall, well, that's easy for you to do. Doesn't have to be a lot, but a few everyday will prove to them the level of investment you have for the wiki. So just roll up them sleeves and pitch in editing. Even the requirement of at least 1 New Page should be very easy to do, since other than the main page, *all* your edits will be New Pages.
- Provided you are not currently blocked anywhere, *I* cannot see a reason why this should not go through, keeping in mind I'm not Staff, just a helper. Good Luck! --Love Robin (talk) 09:56, December 4, 2013 (UTC)