Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Sweet Home Wiki

What is your username? Nemesislivezx

Please link to the wiki here: http://sweethome.wikia.com/wiki/Sweet_Home_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 19

How many days/months have you been editing there? November 25, 2016

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? ConfectioneryCyst ,05:52, September 05, 2011

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You'll need to be consistently editing for at least a week before you can adopt the wiki. You haven't edited since February 26, 2017, so make sure you start editing again soon and continue to at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵You're scared, I'm nervous, but I guess that we did it on purpose.🎵 latest?cb=20161110045342 15:24, March 8, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. You have requested two other wikis in addition to this one (Adoption:Shadowverse_Wiki and Adoption:Astonishia Story Wikia, but you can only adopt one wiki per month. Which one do you want to adopt first? Whichever you choose you will need to be actively editing now, every day or two; you will also need to talk to any other active contributors that might be editing there. Let me know on my wall which one you want to adopt first and I will be happy to review the request! -- Wendy (talk 05:28, March 9, 2017 (UTC)