What is your username? CelestialMaelstrom
Please link to the wiki here: http://tankionline.wikia.com/wiki/Tankionline_(english)_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 140.
How many days/months have you been editing there? 8 months (left because I couldn't play the game represented by the Wiki, then came back once I could).
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 04:02, June 19, 2014
Any other information: This Wiki is still partially active, with an Admin or two coming on every week. But this Wiki is not maintained: most articles are filled with false and old information, Wikia Contributors are flooding the forum with spam or meaningless questions, Admins are not moving to protect anything, etc. I simply wish to block those who have trashed the Wiki enough to deserve it, move on, and update articles. Thank you for reading and please consider my request.
11:40, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)There are still multiple active admins. If you disagree with the way they run the wiki, start a discussion about it on the wiki. --Tupka217 11:46, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
- They're not active enough to edit an article, much less discuss something. Also, sorry if I'm not supposed to edit this again. Never made an adoption request before.
- 15:01, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
- It's abandoned enough to the point of it being trashed and out-of-date. And some of the articles are randomly protected (there was no reason for it to be protected) so I can't update them.
- 02:05, June 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, I've made a thread in the Forum. And please, may a Staff member respond, as I want some official input.
- 14:51, June 20, 2014 (UTC)