Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Taxi Simulator: Brick Cars Edition Wikia

What is your username?

Crossovers

50px-Transparent_Uncle_Grandpa_with_sunglasses.png Owner of The Loud House Wiki 100px-NewCrystalGems.png

23:35, April 6, 2016 (UTC)Crossovers

Please link to the wiki here: Taxi Simulator Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

114+ edits (4/16/16)

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been editing for 4 days (almost a week, and will be a week on 4/7/16).

14+ days of editing (4/16/16)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last time they edited it was Febuary 29, 2016, and it was Skyfry428

Any other information: He seems to have abandoned the wiki out of nowhere. Also, I'm aware that it has been only over a month since he last edited it, BUT literally no one else besides me is editing at all. Also, I've created some new pages.

EDIT: Please wikia, just let me adopt this wiki. I've been editing 16 days now. (4/18/16)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello. You have to edit for at least a week and create a page.

Andrew Cao (talk) 23:56, April 6, 2016 (UTC)

Reply to Andrew: I have, and I have also created many new pages —This unsigned comment is by Crossovers (wallcontribs) 23:58, April 6, 2016‎. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Then why is there only 4 days on your template? —This unsigned comment is by Andrew Cao (wallcontribs) 00:01, April 7, 2016‎. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

What I meant was I'm less than 4 hours Eastern Time from having a week of edits. <span style="background-color:#46a470;

A week is seven days, not four days. Either way, you do have to continue editing before Staff review this so they know you're active on it. You have created a few pages, so you're good on that. There's nothing else you need to do except edit at least once a day. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 04:31, April 7, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I cleared the page for you please don't make it messy. Andrew Cao Wednesday, 17 April 4:27 am (Eastern Standard Time)

Hello I think you may need to edit more on the wiki in order to improve your chances of getting the adoption, plus a more lengthily time experience is recommended as well. Having only 114 edits will only get you so far and on top of that less than a week on editing might not be helpful, but the amount of pages you added could also increase your chances, good luck I am sure you will get the adoption!. Darytyg The Furry Darryn (talk) 06:58, April 19, 2016 (UTC)

I've been editing for over half a month, and they still haven't responsed to this yet. And said wiki is very small, so 114 edits is quite a lot on said wiki.

Crossovers

Ah ok then just continue editing once every day and I am sure you will be successful, good luck! Darytyg The Furry Darryn (talk) 16:14, April 19, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. It has not quite been 60 days since the founder, Skyfry428 last edited (on February 29th) so the wiki is not yet eligible to adopt. I'll put this on hold for a week. Keep editing and leave me a message on my wallafter the 28th to remind me, and I will be happy to give you the rights. -- Wendy (talk 04:08, April 22, 2016 (UTC)
I've given you the rights -- good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 03:59, May 3, 2016 (UTC)