Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Teen Titans Wiki

What is your username?

My username is ActionCat101.

Please link to the wiki here:

This is the link to the Teen Titans Wiki: http://teentitans.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page .

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

I currently have twenty six (26) edits on the Teen Titans Wiki.

How many days/months have you been editing there?

I have been editing on this Wiki since 13 January, 2013.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Hard to justly say, for his edits do not appear on the Wiki Activity. The only edits the Admin currently makes are reverting edits, deleting information, and rollbacks on pages; he makes very few of these per day that he chooses to "edit." He apparently did this today as well (I just checked his contributions page). The Admin I am refering to is Ozzman.

Any other information:

I realize I am fairly new to this Wiki, but when I discovered it, I instantly wanted to help it out. Despite my efforts though, there is only one "semi-active" Administrator on this Wiki, using the term loosely. However, he only reverts edits, removes information, and performs rollbacks, when deciding to edit at all. Therefore, his edits are only unconstructive and rarely appear in the Wiki's Activity. I have tried to communicate with him on his wall, but it has been in vain. In summary, it is as if he is not really there. Meanwhile, since the Wiki is an older one and no one has stayed around to watch over it, it is starting to become over-run with spam and vandalism. I wish to preserve the Wiki, and possibly bring a little life back to it. Please help me by granting me the title of Bureaucrat over this Wiki. I will not abuse this responsibility.

Whatever you decide, I thank you for your time in this matter.

Hi. Your contributions look good, and thanks for starting the blog about adopting the wiki. OzzMan is not a bureaucrat and cannot promote you, but while his contributions are sporadic, he has done some caretaking on the wiki recently -- editing constructively is important but so is blocking vandals. I see where you tried to contact him without success, and I also see that the wiki does need more regular upkeep. I've left him a message about your blog. If he does not object we can grant you admin rights. We'll check back on the blog in a week or so when he and everybody else has had a good chance to discuss things there. -- Wendy (talk) 03:59, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
I see that youa re working with OzzMan towards gaining admin rights. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 05:16, March 2, 2013 (UTC)