FANDOM

Adoption requests Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 Wiki (2)

What is your username? Anythingspossibleforapossible

Please link to the wiki here: http://teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2012.wikia.com/wiki/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_2012_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 264

How many days/months have you been editing there? For the past month or so. I'm continuously going back there.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? April 27, 2013. ScottFitgerald.

Any other information: I've created pages which include episodes and comic books. I've also added images, and built on some character pages.

Thanks for the rename, Minato826. I did see the problem there. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 11:41, March 29, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I'm sorry but you can only adopt one wiki per month, and you adopted the Sofia the First Wiki earlier in March. Please feel free to ask again in a couple of weeks when you will be eligible to adopt another wiki. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 03:11, April 1, 2017 (UTC)

I was going by when I asked which was February 27. I asked for this wiki on March 29. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 09:56, April 1, 2017 (UTC)

I was told I could only request once per month. It had nothing to do with when that adoption was accepted. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 10:02, April 1, 2017 (UTC)