What is your username? Commodorelm
Please link to the wiki here: http://meme.wikia.com/wiki/Teh_Meme_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1101 (According to Special:EditCount.)
How many days/months have you been editing there? Since December 15th, 2016.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Slicer Vorzakh, on December 20th, 2016.
Any other information: I am currently a Content Moderator on this wiki. I edit there every day. When I am made Bureaucrat, I will set up a new team of Moderators and administrators, as there is currently only one active one, me. I made a blog post regarding this:
Other users have been saying they'd like me to adopt it. Another user, TheCommunistJudge (Who seems to be the sockpuppet of a blocked user, Shanoko.) has tried to adopt the wiki also, however he is not qualified to adopt it, as he does not have support from Teh Meme Wikia community, is possibly a sockpuppet made to evade a ban, and has only made 9 edits, none of them on actual article pages.
The other person who wants to adopt the wiki seems to have the attitude of "I said I'm going to adopt it, so it's gonna happen", even though they're not making any effort to build the wiki. I've seen a few messages on other wikis where they show up and ask to be an admin or bureaucrat, then they disappear. In addition, they're on their third account this month, blocks are still active which disqualifes them from adopting a wiki, and their behavior towards others is not encouraging.
Of the two, Commodorelm is better suited to adopt the wiki and is demonstrating the kind of effort that is needed if you're going to be in charge of a wiki. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 16:59, February 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- RRabbit is correct. When another user told him he didn't meet the requirements for adoption, he had this to say.
- "TheCommunistJudge wrote: So because I didn't make quality edits that dequalifies me? On other wiki's I have done tons of good things and removed tons of spam when I am admin I will be the best I can be. You will regret you said that when I'm in charge." Source: http://meme.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:8533
- Keep On Editin'! (But not in a vandalous way!) Commodore LM (Write To Me!) 11:03, February 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Your're a great user! you really should adopt it!
- —This unsigned comment is by FiretigerIsMLG (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~! - dude i did put that it didnt work
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)~you deserve to adopt it. ~~~~
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I find that Commodores' commitment to the wiki makes him a good represent for adopting the wiki and having improvement over it and help it grow more! Plus he's awesome.
- —This unsigned comment is by DarkAvenger2016 (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hey, you look good to adopt as YOU have been working hard on the wiki.
- 01:15, February 22, 2017 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Your adoption looks good. Noting the support from other users of that wiki here is not necessary - the requirement is a link to a thread from that wiki discussing the adoption and outlining their support. Keep up the editing! :) 15:42, February 22, 2017 (U
- 01:15, February 22, 2017 (UTC)
Thank You Very Much!