Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Tenchi Wiki

What is your username? Antvasima

Please link to the wiki here: http://tenchi.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 64

How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 months, 5 days.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? January 15, 2014. Olin001: http://tenchi.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Ollin001

Any other information: I have been a member of the Tenchi Muyo community since 1999, have deep affection for the franchise, and know it inside and out. I would be honoured to help to take care of it. Best Wishes. Antvasima (talk) 18:20, September 16, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello! There appears to be a semi-active community at this wiki. You need to make a blog/forum post/announcement of some sort explaining your intentions to adopt the wiki, so others can give their input, and comment. It's best to make a blog or forum about your adoption than individual messages so there can be consensus in one place. You should let the announcement run for 1 week. If you do make a discussion, leave the link here so Staff can review it.You also must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for 1 solid week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. If you keep editing while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), you'll be all set. Good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

I´d like to add a simple thing. You can only adopt one wiki per month, which means if you are successful in adopting this wiki, Factpile wiki will have to wait. If you have knowledge of this and still wish to adopt it, Joseph has stated all that is needed. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 18:41, September 16, 2014 (UTC)) 

There is me and other active members of the wikia. Beyonder (talk) 18:51, September 16, 2014 (UTC)BeyonderGod

Hence why there needs to be an announcement stating that Antvasima wishes to adopt. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Well hawk you know my vote and i honestly don't want to but now he is now insulting me even more so i disagree with him having administratorship as he threaten a ban on me.Beyonder (talk) 19:02, September 16, 2014 (UTC)BeyonderGod
Well, may be you two could work something out? :) It seem that you two were disagreeing with what content goes on the pages. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
 Indeed. Your arguments have already caused the failure of one adoption request, plus the all the other side effects. Please, don´t let it happen again. (The Great Lord David (talk) 19:14, September 16, 2014 (UTC))
I dont want to cause a fight but he sure does as he always calling me a troller for adding factual editing? and then telling the world i got banned from 2 wikias? and etc i dont even do that to him so he shouldn't do it to me honestly its called "Respect" something he hasnt earned and i even made a clear compromise David as you seen that i wanted us both to be Admins but he declined with harsh words. Beyonder (talk) 19:17, September 16, 2014 (UTC)BeyonderGod
Listen, you need to have a one-on-one discussion with him. If you can't come to a compromise of some sort, then neither of you will get to adopt. :( So, please try to talk and work things out. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
I will try David you know i am a nice guy just when we talked before but if he keeps doing the way he does ima have no chose but to insult back and i dont want that to happen so i will wait til he is actually ready for a true "Discussion".Beyonder (talk) 19:35, September 16, 2014 (UTC)BeyonderGod
You do have a choice. Just because he insults you does not mean you have to insult back. Be mature, and "take the high road." Be friendly, nice, and helpful, and if he refuses to cooperate, then there is no blame on your part. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
I love being a respectful person until i am pushed and i know you are right about the choice as i believe he knows if he pushes my buttons he will get a kick out of it so my last post until wendy makes a decision as i will show Respect.Beyonder (talk) 19:55, September 16, 2014 (UTC)
The user who protested has received a global block. Would it be acceptable for me to adopt the Wiki now? I am a respectable member of Wikipedia since 2006, with over 13000 edits, and no blocks, and a responsible administrator over at Marvel Answers, with over 3000 edits. Antvasima (talk) 11:46, September 17, 2014 (UTC)
I have created a blog post here: http://tenchi.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Antvasima/In_lack_of_active_admins,_I_would_like_to_adopt_this_wiki. Antvasima (talk) 13:14, September 17, 2014 (UTC)
 Has he has been blocked, you are now able to adopt. Just make sure to be eligible in the other guidelines Joseph has stated. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 13:24, September 17, 2014 (UTC)) 
Thank you. I will try. Antvasima (talk) 13:36, September 17, 2014 (UTC)
Did you want to adopt Tenchi Wiki or Factpile? Please let me know on my wall! -- Wendy (talk 04:57, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for the reply. I would rather adopt the Tenchi wiki, as I have great affinity for the characters. Antvasima (talk) 05:46, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
Ok. I've given you the rights - good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:58, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
Thank you very much. I will try to live up to the responsibility. :) Antvasima (talk) 09:45, September 21, 2014 (UTC)