Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests ThePsions Wiki

What is your username? Kile574

Please link to the wiki here: http://thepsions.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Sixteen, two pages and numerous other miscellaneous edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Seven.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? February 21 2014, the wizard57 and can'tleave17

Any other information: The wiki has been abandoned for almost a year, so I figured I would try to adopt and improve the site from a bureaucratic stand point where I would better be able to change it and it's layout. My editing will continue from this day forth.

Update: I've updated the information above regarding edits and length of time spend editing which now coincides with all requirements. I've (at the moment) contributed two pages and updated various other already existing pages.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! One of the critical requirements for adopting a wiki is 1 solid week of active editing (i.e. making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki). By editing at least every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which ranges from 7-10 days), you should meet that requirement. It doesn't have to be a lot of edits each day, it is just the *frequency* of the edits that Staff needs to see, to show your investment and commitment to the wiki. Happy editing. :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. It looks like the founder has recently taken a little bit of interest in the wikia again. Please leave him a message about gaining rights there. If he does not answer after a week, let me know on my wall and we can proceed with the adoption. -- Wendy (talk 17:06, January 15, 2015 (UTC)