Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Scarecrows
Please link to the wiki here: http://the100.wikia.com
How many edits have you made on that wiki? I have currently made 209 edits on the Wiki, which is the most on the Wiki besides the admin that just quit. I'm well on my way too making more.
How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been editing there March 26th, 2014. The show only started a few days before that, and I didn't know it existed before that. Since then I've been one of the most active users and I have maintained the most edits and have made portal pages and update lists as well.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
Well, the current admin who edited on the Wiki left. The other one is Wikia Staff and her last edit was a response to a message on her wall about the situation, and it was adopted when she was an admin before. Gcheung28 made an edit on April 4th, but keep in mind the information I said. (:
Any other information:
I've spent a lot of my time formatting pages and editing articles and it would really mean a lot if you could give me admin rights on the Wiki, bureau if possible as it would allow me to promote a fellow user I feel worthy to become an admin.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hello, there was very recently another request for the same wiki. Due to this conflict of multiple users wanting the same wiki, you should probably open a wiki discussion on that wiki about someone gaining administrator rights to get the community opinions. City♥Lights 19:49, April 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! That older request which Yami mentions was closed, the petitioner, TheAuthenticDiaries, having gained Rights from Taleb1.
- This is interesting. On the one hand, the last non-Staff admin has been active within 60 days. On the other hand they stepped down and removed most of their rights. I'll be interested in how Staff adjudicates that with the 60 days activity.
- Gcheung28, however, as Staff who is also the Founder, does not count toward the 60 day activity period. She also cannot promote you directly because of her dual-status. I'll mention that Taleb1 logs in every couple days, so try messaging him Once again for rights.
- You need to start a blog or forum, announcing your intention of adopting, and asking who your local community wishes to see become their new Administration. It can be more than one person, who can be promoted all at once with this Request, or you promise to promote them if and or when this goes through. I see there have been some scattered conversations. The purpose of the Blog or Forum is to consolidate a consensus in one place so Staff does not have to go hunting all over. It needs to run 7 days.