Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Starscream7
Please link to the wiki here: http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bionicle_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
I've made around 1,400 edits on the Wiki.
How many days/months have you been editing there? I've been on the Wiki for exactly five years.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There are a total of fourteen staff members on the Wiki (I am a Rollback). Of these fourteen users, eight of them have not made an edit within the last year or beyond that, while two of them last made edits earlier this year. Only four staff members, including me, have been active recently. The last administrator to have edited the Wiki was Amanda113122 on August 29, but she has been inactive lately as well.
Any other information:
BIONICLE is starting to get popular again and I feel someone needs to step in and take charge of the Wiki once more. The original staff hasn't been around to change things up and do a makeover of the Wiki, and it's high time someone does just that. I am hoping to become either an Administrator or a Bureaucrat - a Bureaucrat may be a better decision considering the only other one made his last edit over two and a half years ago.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)The last admin to edit was 2 weeks ago, which is fairly recent. Have you tried contacting her to make sure this is okay? Kamikaze839 22:54, September 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Not yet, no. I'll send Amanda a message. Lord Starscream 01:37, September 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Alright, I spoke with Amanda. She says that she's looking to promote me, but as an administrator, she does not have the ability to do so. If this is the case for the administrators, and seeing as the only Bureaucrat on there is inactive, any change to the position would have to be done by someone outside of the Wiki.
- Lord Starscream 21:20, September 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Hello. Thanks for speaking with Amanda. However there are quite a few other active contributors, including another admin (Toa) on that wikia. Please start a blog about adopting the wikia and also leave a message for Toa. Give everybody about a week to respond and keep editing while you wait (you have only been back on the wikia for a few days yourself at this point). Remind me on my wall to check back again after the week is up. -- Wendy (talk) 03:01, September 19, 2015 (UTC)