Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? user:WhellerNG
Please link to the wiki here: http://babylon5.wikia.com/
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 66
How many days/months have you been editing there? Since June 2008
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? User:Radagast83 on 14:10, April 10, 2016
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Since there a couple other active contributors (mainly BlueResistance and Mr. Laser Beam) please begin an adoption discussion in a forum or blog, letting the community know you are adopting, and that the majority give consent for you to adopt. --Ripto 02:28, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Unfortunately, you're unable to adopt this wiki. Radagast83 just made a few edits today, so if you want rights, you're going to have to ask him for them. Sorry!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 03:35, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Wow, that admin came back from nearly 8 months of inactivity, 13 minutes after this adoption was made, and 6 minutes after I gave my response (2:21, April 10 / 2:28, April 10... returned 2:34, April 10). That is really quite unfortunate. --Ripto 03:58, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Hello. I'm sorry but they are correct - the wiki is not eligible for adoption until the admin is inactive for 60 days again. I suggest you ask him about gaining the rights, but you can also create a new request here after June 15th if he goes inactive again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:30, April 23, 2016 (UTC)