Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Bold and the Beautiful Wiki (2)

What is your username? PepsiB&B

Please link to the wiki here: http://theboldandthebeautiful.wikia.com/wiki/TheBoldandtheBeautiful_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2,523

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 year & 9 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Danbuckley, August 8, 2012

Any other information: I was told to contact the two other active editors on the wiki: Sixflags2009 and Applefreak271 to ask them for support, and they haven't gotten back to me and it's been over a week.

I messaged Appleafreak271 April 2, 2015 and Sixflags2009: April 7, 2015

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey - your contributions look good, but it seems you've just returned to editing again. Since adoptions require 1 solid week of active editing, try to consistently contribute while you wait for this request to be processed, and you should be good to go. :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Ok. I am usually active but it's a bummer the wiki isn't very popular or active. So I'm hoping to obtain adminship to gain higher rights to upgrade the wiki also.PepsiB&B (talk) 19:11, April 20, 2015 (UTC)PepsiB&B

This is a duplicate of Adoption:TheBoldandtheBeautiful Wiki, which is on hold. Please message me on my wall next time rather than creating a new request (among other things, I answer much more quickly!). -- Wendy (talk 02:20, April 25, 2015 (UTC)