Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Boondocks Information Center

What is your username? AHI-3000 (TBIC)

Please link to the wiki here: The Boondocks Information Center

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 324+

How many days/months have you been editing there? Joined on March 2, 2015. I've continously edited since June 28, 2015.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Sondow209 (TBIC). He last edited on December 9, 2014; although his last log-in was June 21, 2015.

Any other information: I am an admin on The Boondocks Wiki, which covers the same subject. I've been editing a lot on both wikis about The Boondocks.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello? Is anyone else reading this? By the way, I am aware of that "continuously editing for at least a week" rule. I've been continously editing this wiki since June 28. So I should be eligible to adopt this wiki on July 5, am I correct?--AHI-3000 20:12, June 30, 2015 (UTC)

Hey! Your request is still towards the bottom of the adoption queue, so it'll probably be another 1-2 weeks before staff get to this. And yes, if you keep editing while you wait, your request will be successful. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
So that's how long it'll take to wait? Okay, I'll be patient.--AHI-3000 20:25, June 30, 2015 (UTC)
It's been over a week that I've been continuously editing, and also over a week since I've started this adoption bid. When will I be ready?--AHI-3000 15:47, July 7, 2015 (UTC)
P.S. Do I have to keep editing every single day until I get promoted to an admin, or do I just at least need only a full week of editing? Can someone please answer this question?
Making an edit at least every other day is the best practice. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
After a week, I only need to edit every few days?--AHI-3000 17:13, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
Yes. The main point is for Staff to know you haven't lost your interest in adopting - so, after they see you've contributed steadily for a week, you can just make a minor edit or two to show you are still active there. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Okay.--AHI-3000 21:29, July 9, 2015 (UTC)
I've given you the rights. If you plan to merge the two wikias, please make sure to read Help:Merging_wikias first. Good luck with your project! -- Wendy (talk 04:40, July 11, 2015 (UTC)
Okay. I'll try to plan out this merger.--AHI-3000 13:43, July 11, 2015 (UTC)