Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests The Chronicles of St. Mary’s Wiki

What is your username? Fredwinafrog

Please link to the wiki here: http://the-chronicles-of-st-marys.wikia.com/wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?10 under my username, I had already made 18 edits before registering.

How many days/months have you been editing there?Since 5th July

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? lasted edited November 16, 2016, Piratefire777

Any other information: I would like to become the admin to try and organise the wiki. I have created about two dozen character pages, but there is no easy way to access these accept by looking at the recent activity. I would also like to add to the navigation, so there is a tab for books, characters, locations etc. I hope you will consider my request.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

To adopt a wiki you must edit it for at-least 7 day and create one new article page. Clash.Bikash

Hello. Clash.Bikash is correct - in order to adopt the wiki you need to edit there regularly for at least a week. Your contributions look good but they were all made over a few days. If you still wish to adopt it, please start editing the wiki and let me know on my wall after 3 or 4 days to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 07:20, July 14, 2017 (UTC)
Response (July 21, 2017)
I believe I have now met the requirements, I have made numerous edits to the wiki for a period of 7 days or more, I am confirming that I would still like to adopt this wiki. Regards, Fredwinafrog.
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
The request is now closed. You have to make a new one. --Tupka217 18:03, July 21, 2017 (UTC)
If I asked him to post back on my wall, then he doesn't need a new request. I've given you the rights - good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 18:42, July 24, 2017 (UTC)