What is your username?
The Mighty Pickle
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
49-100 edits (although some were earlier contributions to the subject of the wiki)
How many days/months have you been editing there?
Since some time back in late 2013- early 2014 off and on; however, it is entirely likely that those edits were not logged under my current IP.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
June 24th of 2013 by the following admin as a reply to a post:
Any other information:
I also go as http://the-cult-of-duck.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:220.127.116.11 when I'm doing quick edits and choose not to log in.
This appears to be one of my older IPs (although I'll understand if you choose not accept this one as me): http://the-cult-of-duck.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:18.104.22.168
I should also point out that the only reason the moderator was online at the time was because I contacted them via a message on another site and told them to go fix some vandalism. Their response was to fix it and then tell me to just deal with it myself next time. Nothing wrong with that at all, but its been for a while that I've had to periodically 'nag' them to get them to pay attention to it, and frankly... enough is enough. So, I'm going to take a step up with the wiki and start managing it. Scratch that. I've already been managing it... just not in an official Wikia fashion with adminship and all that.
To summarize the edits I've made so far:
- Organized the 'scripture' page and added links to all of the current stories, as well as adding several stories that were forgotten about.
- Added an encyclopedic section along with several (although currently stubby) articles for it.
- Added multiple categories and added almost all of the pages to the proper ones.
- Added an extra section to the editing guidelines detailing the formats I made for categories and also the basic 'template' for encyclopedic pages. There was also a slight mention of not editing someone's story without permission, but that goes without saying. Please bear in mind that I kept the old version up under a separate heading just in case there was a discrepancy later on. (I'm the only active user so I figured I counted as a reasonable consensus).
- Finally nailed down a few of the pesky duplicate pages (thanks to your page length list) and cleared them so that they can be renamed to other pages later on.
- Added a picture and put it one of the encyclopedic pages.
Plans for the future:
- Fill in the encyclopedic pages and link everything together.
- Add namespaces if it becomes necessary. (not entirely sure on this since the categories seem to be doing enough).
- Open up the forums section so that people can go there if they choose to.
- Add a background for the wiki (which I already have the image for), and begin preparing a theme for the rest of it.
- Continue expanding the wiki and attempting to attract new users (i'm the only user at the moment save a random contributor who was active last month for roughly a couple hours).
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Um, they have. ;) Joey (talk)