Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Difference Between Wiki

What is your username? ysbert

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:difference

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 0

How many days/months have you been editing there? 0

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 12 october 2013 - Da Nerd (last logged in 11 october 2014)

Any other information:

This wiki is special. I got the idea for this wiki and saw someone else had the same. Too bad, this wiki has been dead for over two years by now. I know I don't meet any of the requirements, but maybe you guys could make an exception for this one. The only admin on the wiki has been blocked Wikia-wide and further has only one person made an edit there. If you can't make the exception, I respect that and I will start making edits there.

Thanks in advance.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey there. I've been responding to adoptions for many years, and am an admin here. With those tidbits of background info, rarely have I seen staff make exception on those rules unless a user just wanted the URL of an empty wiki, which Staff would then close and give to the user. If that is your desire, it would be better to submit a Special:Contact/general message about this. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

That is indeed what I would like, I'll email them. Thank you very much! ysbert 💬 📝 22:10, November 10, 2015 (UTC)