What is your username? Yay!!501
Please link to the wiki here: http://dorkdiaries.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dork_Diaries_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 242
How many days/months have you been editing there? 3-4 months but my counter resets when I miss a day.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last Admin who edited was Coltanandjen.
The founder inactive is BookGirl1031.
Any other information: I want to be admin to learn how to be a really responsible admin and learn more responsible things in the wiki, and help new users joining The Dork Diaries wiki.
And if I become admin I will contribute a lot as possible.
And also I want to show my parents I can be a responsible admin.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)What is administrator rights? —This unsigned comment is by Yay!!501 (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)They're rights you can get on certain wikis to give you more abilities than if you were just a regular user, like blocking, locking/unlocking pages, etc. That's why you made this adoption? To get admin rights?--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 02:40, May 21, 2016 (UTC)
- I asked Coltonandjen if I could have administer rights and Im just waiting until she replies.
- Yay!!501 17:21, May 22, 2016 (UTC)Yay!!501Yay!!501 17:21, May 22, 2016 (UTC)
- She said she can't do that only founders can do that.
- Yay!!501 23:09, May 23, 2016 (UTC)Yay!!501Yay!!501 23:09, May 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay I'm now admin on the wiki so bye :-)
- Yay!!501 02:17, May 31, 2016 (UTC)Yay!!501Yay!!501 02:17, May 31, 2016 (UTC)