Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Elder Scrolls Fanon

What is your username? Probuscis

Please link to the wiki here: http://tesfanon.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Fanon

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 260

How many days/months have you been editing there? March 19, 2016 (36 days)

On the Special Pages  → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? November 18, 2015. User:Pikapi.

Any other information: I wish to adopt the wiki for two reasons. (1) The wiki has a history of being vandalized and an active admin would help limit it and prevent it. (2) Someone will need to be able to continue activly administrating the wiki and continuing its maintenance.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi Remember you need to edit once a day a week before staff review this, and there is another user Atlantis who seems to be just as active as you are. Just edit and show your worth and I am sure you will get it, Goodluck! Darytyg The Furry Darryn (talk) 08:27, April 24, 2016 (UTC)

There seem to be a few other users on there, so you'll need to make a blog or a forum to let them know of your attempt to adopt the wiki and get their opinion on it. You should also post a link to that here as well. Other than that, you look good. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 20:21, April 24, 2016 (UTC)

Don't forget to contact any other staff members that may be on that wiki. Good luck! Darytyg The Furry Darryn (talk) 07:42, April 28, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. There are a lot of other recent contributors to that wiki as Annabeth and Percy said. Please start a blog or forum about adopting the wiki and give them a chance to comment. Keep editing and let me know on my wall after the discussion has been open for a week. -- Wendy (talk 01:45, May 9, 2016 (UTC)