Current edit count: 159
How long I have edited there: 10 days
Last admin to edit and when: Wolfishtail February 9th
Other information: Now even though his last edit was on the 9th of February he has been taking months off and the Wiki is not really going anywhere. Also if it is possible I would like to turn the project (If I get Admin rights) into a group project so it is easier and so I can have more feedback on how to improve the Wiki.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Hi, since he last edited February 9th, that means it's not eligible for adoption. However, I suggest asking Wolfishtail to admin rights, as I think you'll get a better response that way. As for turning it into a group project, all wikis are group projects :D. Enforcing rule at vandal's playgrounds. (talk) 21:57, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Not only that, but c:tes-mods:User:TombRaiser is another admin of the wiki who actually edited on February 16. I see that you left the bureaucrat Wolfishtail a message a few days ago. I think it would do you well to wait for a response. Thisismyrofl (talk) 22:31, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I recommend you go to the Elder Scrolls Wiki. They cover everything even mods. Like so, http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Modification_%28Skyrim%29 The mods section is probably the most incomplete of all but I am sure they would love your help. They run one of the best Wikias I have ever seen and it is a big time group project. Why not take a wack at it. This wiki is more well known and would be more effective if you wish to help people with the information. --User:Ater Roseum (talk) 01:27, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Hi. There seems to be some confusion on this wikia. Because Wolfishtail has answered messages on the wikia recently, it is not eligible for a full adoption (bureaucrat and admin rights). However, given that TombRaiser has expressed support for new admins, we are willing to promote an admin.
- I see that both you and Zippertrain85 wish to adopt the wikia. I have not seen anywhere that you discussed whether you wished to adopt it jointly and/or if one of you supported the other. Could you please discuss this on the wikia (on your blog or his will work) and let us know which of you should get the admin rights?
- Also, you appear to have the support of all but one of the active contributors -- the missing one is Digitalcleaner. Could you please message him directly and see if he has any input?
- You will also need to leave an additional message for Wolfishtail with a link to one (or both) of your blogs, and tell him that you have requested to adopt the wikia. Please make a new thread on his wall so he will get an email notification.
- If all of the active contributors can agree on who to promote and Wolfishtail either agrees or does not actively disagree after a week, please let me know on my wall and I will be happy to promote one of you to admin. You can request bureaucrat rights if Wolfishtail remains inactive in future. Let me know if any of this was unclear or you have any questions. -- Wendy (talk) 04:40, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
We have been talking on chat via PM, it is easier because chat is in real time and we don't need to visit our talk pages every two minutes to check if anything has been posted. --Zu'u lost daal. Alduin1996 (talk) 17:18, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! The problem with Private Chats is there are no verifiable histories which Merry and Staff can be linked to. Staff *needs* to see the conversation in a form which has a "paper trail". You need to make that Forum, Blog, or Wall Thread(s), have each of the participants repeat the gist of their PM comments, and Link to here and or Merry's Wall. --Love Robin (talk) 17:38, March 9, 2014 (UTC)