FANDOM

Adoption requests The Final 2010 Movie Wiki

What is your username? RomeoRomeo

Please link to the wiki here: http://the-final-2010-movie.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 31

How many days/months have you been editing there? I've been there since March 9, 2016.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Thefinal123 - March 17, 2014

Any other information: I've adopted one of the most visited wikis: Shameless. The Final 2010 Movie Wiki has only one contributor and it has few visitors as well. I think I can handle two adopted wikis at the same time. I also founded two wikis but they're unpopular so I'm quite comfortable. If you give me the admin rights of The Final 2010 Movie Wiki, I'll gladly enrich it. Good bye.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

In order to adopt you need to be editing consistently, you last edited on the 16th before that on March 9. Miiohau (talk) 19:55, April 18, 2017 (UTC) 

Hello. Miiohau is correct - in order to adopt the wiki you will need to edit there regularly, every day or two, for at least a week. Please keep editing and let me know on my wall to check back again next week. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 04:46, April 20, 2017 (UTC)
I've given you the rights - good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk@fandom 01:24, April 25, 2017 (UTC)