Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Foxy Wiki

What is your username? WestlyRoanoke

Please link to the wiki here: http://official-foxy.wikia.com/wiki/The_Foxy_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 112

How many days/months have you been editing there? 4

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 18:49, April 1, 2015 by FoxyThePirate000

Any other information: I know I haven't been editing it for very long, but this Wiki needs some serious help. I've done what I can, included three new games worth of appearance information, but without being able to edit the main bar, I can't really organize things neatly so that fact and fandom is divided properly. IN the mean time, I'll continue to add, and correct spelling here or there. I think I'm the only other person who's touched this particular Wiki ever, and I'd like to make it great!

Thanks!

I am WIKI! Changer of Records! (talk) 02:53, May 2, 2016 (UTC)WestlyRoanoke

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey there,

You must be editing on the wiki, for at least a week. Maurice.136 latest?cb=20130401215659 21:28, May 3, 2016 (UTC)

Hi there!

Not a problem, I'll keep editing it, making it better, and will ping you again on the 8th. It needs a lot of love, and I can't wait to really dig into some of the major issues its got. That background image, the bar at the top, oh my goodness...

Thanks! —This unsigned comment is by WestlyRoanoke (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You may want to contact that admin who became inactive in April, to gain her consent on whether this is a good idea, otherwise good luck! Darytyg The Furry Darryn (talk) 09:18, May 11, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. The wiki won't be eligible for adoption until the existing bureaucrat, FoxyThePirate000, has been inactive for 60 days. Please feel free to either ask him directly for the rights or make a new adoption request in early June. -- Wendy (talk 02:32, May 14, 2016 (UTC)