Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Gamer Wiki (3)

Request #1[]

What is your username? jarclock

Please link to the wiki here: http://the-gamer.wikia.com/wiki/The_Gamer_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? none

How many days/months have you been editing there? none

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Dragon Meister, November 2, 2015.

Any other information: I don't honestly know anything about running a wiki page, but I am willing to learn and I have a couple of friends that I can bring in on this to teach me the ropes.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Ok, well, you need to actually be editing on the wiki before you should even make an adoption, so you should really start editing on it. Also, there is no admin on there by the username of Demotivator, that was a new user, so I fixed that for you as well as the date. And it looks like there are other users on the wiki, so you would need to make either a blog or a forum to let them know that you're attempting to adopt the wiki and their opinions on it. And you should also post a link to it as well. Anyway, start editing, and Staff will review this in a little over a week from now. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 00:45, February 20, 2016 (UTC)

Note to Staff, there is another adoption on this wiki pending. --Icier 18:16, February 26, 2016 (UTC)

Request #2[]

What is your username? hjbinnybinny

Please link to the wiki here: http://the-gamer.wikia.com/wiki/The_Gamer_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? None yet but I will start editing asap to bring it up to chapter 120.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I haven't edited any yet but I am excited to start!

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Dragon Meister, November 2, 2015.

Any other information: I am a consistent reader of the manga, and I hope you will at least consider my request.

In order to be able to adopt you need to edit on the wiki. Please see Adoption:Requests. 2Actimv  talkContribs Edits 20:56, February 19, 2016 (UTC)

Yeah, and for future reverence, please don't make an adoption until you have begun to edit and not before. When you do start editing, there are other users on there, so you would need to make either a blog or a forum to let them know that you're attempting to edit the wiki and get their opinions on it. You also need to list the name of the last admin that edited and when, but I added it for you, and it was Dragon Meister, November 2, 2015. Start editing and keep editing every day before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 21:02, February 19, 2016 (UTC)

Response[]

Hello. I am closing both of these requests as neither of you have started to work on the wikia. Please feel free to ask again when you are active and can meet all of the adoption eligibility criteria. -- Wendy (talk 04:51, March 5, 2016 (UTC)