Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests The God Of High School Wiki

What is your username? Tailsman67

Please link to the wiki here: http://godofhighschool.wikia.com/wiki/The_God_Of_High_School_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 738

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since June 11, 2014

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Dragon Meister, November 2, 2015. I asked 15sok on March 14 2016, it was a talk page edit. I asked him if I could be an admin since there were non active, he said he couldn't case he was no longer an admin himself.

Any other information: There are only two users editing the wiki currently, the main page is locked so we can't update that.

Thank you for taking time to listen.   Tailsman67 Talk | Contribs | Edit Count )   00:15, March 19, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I put down the name of the right admin that last edited as well as the date for you. Here's the link for the other users about your adoption. Other than that, you look good. Just make sure you edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 00:39, March 19, 2016 (UTC)

I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:24, March 31, 2016 (UTC)