Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Green Ember Wiki (2)

What is your username? Pinkpeony73

Please link to the wiki here: The Green Ember Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? At said time of writing, I have made 37 edits and counting.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been editing since May 29, 2018.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Someone12341, the founder, who last edited on September 4, 2016.

Any other information: I am an experienced wiki editor with current and past administrative experience. Should I successfully adopt the TGE Wiki, I will do my best to properly uphold and preserve its content and community. :) 🌷Peony Lioness Warrior🌷

Hello. Please see my message on J.S. Clingman's adoption request for this wiki. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 20:02, June 18, 2018 (UTC)
I've been informed that you and J.S. Clingman have decided that your request will be the one that is reviewed. Because there are two other active editors, to meet the guidelines, please keep contributing to the wiki and create a blog post stating your desire to adopt the wiki and wait about a week to give them time to respond. Then, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 19:13, June 19, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks for contacting me about the blog post. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 18:05, June 26, 2018 (UTC)