Current edit count: 160
How long I have edited there: 3/4 days
Last admin to edit and when: Taleb1 Im not sure when but it was a long time ago
Other information: Well first of all I know you wont probably make me an admin because I havent edited alot but Im just going to make it clear that the show is gonna air in like a week or so and they dont have anyone active. I would like to change the layout because it doesnt match. The homepage...of course. Oh and the wiki navigation. I also contacted the admin but no reply. Im impatient and I hope I get the admin/bureaucrat rights. Also Im top 1 in the leader boards.
Hi, but one admin, Gcheung28, has edited on 3rd March 2014! You may see the recent admins here. You may try asking Gcheung28 for them. —This unsigned comment is by XxX-Roseluck-xXx (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- The founder, Gcheung28 (Wikia staffer Grace) was active yesterday and that makes this wiki ineligible. Taleb1 was last active December 21, so that's well over 60 days. Both admins are still active on Wikia itself (having logged in today), so like Roseluck said, drop them a line and ask if you can be an admin. --Tupka217 19:27, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! As Gcheung28 is Staff, their presence and activity on a wiki often does not count. They are generally prohibited from promoting and will themselves recommend the Adoption process. Message Gcheung28 and see what their recommend.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Is that really how it works? The staffer in question is also a member of "Administrator" and "Bureaucrat" usergroups, so it might be considered part of their non-Staff business. I dunno. Send a message, that'd be good, TheAuthenticDiaries. Thisismyrofl (talk) 01:51, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Just to clarify, staff who are admins do not count towards the 60 day inactivity rule, and yes, they will recommend the adoption process in general. I'm glad the other admin was able to give you the rights you wanted. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 07:06, March 9, 2014 (UTC)
Hi can I become a bureaucrat? I just need those rights to make someone else an admin because Im too busy to work on that wiki so I would like to give my friends TotallyTinkerbell and Scarecrows those rights TheAuthenticDiaries (talk)TheAuthenticDiariesTheAuthenticDiaries (talk)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hey, this request is filed under "Completed requests" and is therefore very likely to be overlooked by Staff. You should file a new request at "Adoption:The Hundred Wiki (2)" or something of the like, at Adoption:Requests. Because local communities have the right to determine what their policies are and who should be their administration, you will also need to start a blog or forum to get the consensus of the local community as to exactly who should be getting promoted and which rights they should have. Which, considering you removed your own rights, also means said consensus will need to include if you should be an Admin again as well as Bureaucrat. --Love Robin (talk) 18:33, April 6, 2014 (UTC)