What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
- over 200
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- 1.5 years
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- 03:13, December 29, 2012
- The only admin ever was the founder, User:KingDayDay
Any other information:
- Special:WikiAdoption didn't seem to work.
The previous admin, user:KingDayDay refused to communicate with users. There's a vandalism notice on his user talk page he did not bother to deal with, for months (as he did log in, in that period, he should have seen the message), before other users just did it themselves. On other wikis he just blanks his talk page, even if the message is left by admins of those wikis.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! Wow. Pretty deserted wiki, with no active contributors for over a year except for 1 with 2-edits, and Grey putting the Adopt Banner on the main page. So, no real need for a Forum or Blog to announce your intentions, and no real use trying to contact the Founder as they've not logged in almost a year.
- So basically all you really need to do… MUST DO, since you've not edited in a year… is several edits everyday or so for the next week, which since the process takes about 7 to 10 days depending on how weekends (and this time of year, holiday activities) fall, it makes for perfectly convenient timing. also make sure to make at least 1 New mainspace Page.
- I have edited in the last year, I just didn't bother to log on onto this wiki, since they're minor edits, and I didn't expect the admin to ever listen to messages about maintaining the wiki. (Which is why I saw the adoption notice, as I regularly check several wiki's activity, and do minor edits on the fly such as typo correction, without logging in)
- At any rate, I'll do some logged-in edits. -- ForestMonthZero (talk) 09:45, December 6, 2013 (UTC)