Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Library Wikia

What is your username? Mai sentry

Please link to the wiki here: http://fictionlibrary.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 60, which is the most out of any user in over a year.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since May 21st, 2017

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? G4T0R4D3xEN3RGY on November 18, 2015.

Any other information: The wiki is a disaster waiting to happen. Everything up to the home page is unlocked, and there is no active community to "patch" any damages. I've tried to talk to the "community" and got one response from a relatively new user, while the only other user besides him only edits his profile. The admins that still have accounts haven't been around since 2015, and I'm afraid some trolls will vandalize the wiki in the near future.

Mai sentry (talk) 01:36, June 24, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. However the pages on the wiki need to be mostly unprotected - wikis are supposed to be open to editing according to FANDOM's terms of use, and if no vandalism has occurred in the last year and a half, then its unlikely it is much of a problem there in any case. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 02:41, July 1, 2017 (UTC)