What is your username? George Chalkias
Please link to the wiki here: http://thelongdark.wikia.com/wiki/
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 17
How many days/months have you been editing there? My first edit was in January 14 2017. From July and onwards, I began actively editing the wiki so I can assume about.. 2-3 weeks.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There are only two admins. LegendFPS last edit was January 13, 2017 and the second admin whose name is Hlymzik last edit was May 14, 2017.
Any other information: Well. I only did 17 edits on TLD wikia which may not seem enough for you but keep that in mind: I am a very active person and I have done countless edits on Watch Dogs wikia and many-many edits on This is the police wikia. I have done 604 edits on Watch Dogs wikia and 113 edits on This is the police wikia and I am very sure that I can do a lot good work on The Long Dark wikia as well. It is a bit sad to see the wikia being left to "die" because the bureaucrats are not around anymore. I would like to do everything to make sure it will go along very well.
- As stated in our Guidelines, since The Long Dark Wiki community has several active users, you will need to create a blog or Discussion stating your intent to adopt. Please do so and link it below. Thanks! Pinkachu (talk) 18:53, August 10, 2017 (UTC)
- Hello! I created a blog as well as a discussion thread to make sure the wikia community is aware of the adoption and the fact I need their opinions if they are good with me to adopt this wikia or if they can themselves adopt this wikia.
BLOG LINK: LINK.
- DISCUSSION LINK: LINK-User:George Chalkias (Talk) 22:40, August 10, 2017 (GMT+2)
- Uhmm, if you do not mind me commenting again, I managed to find 3 active editors and asked them their opinions if they were okay with me adopting the wikia. After some talks, none of them are objecting and are alright me adopting the wikia. I couldn't find any other active editors so far, I am letting the voting stay in place. I did 59 edits so far from 17 the day I made this adoption application. Just a heads up, that is all! Thank you my friends. -User:George Chalkias (Talk) 21:25, August 11, 2017 (GMT+2)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)