Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Magic Tree House Wiki
What is your username? Andrew Cao

Please link to the wiki here: http://magictreehouse.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 37+

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 weeks+

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Chriskaufman16, never edited.

Any other information: Sorry but there is no Admin on that Wiki. I would like to be a bureaucrat.

Andrew Cao  Talk  ★   'Programming Optimization' 
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

The Founder still has rights on there, though no edits, but I still put him down for you. You would need to be actively editing on the wiki for at least a week, so make sure you edit at least once a day before Staff review this. You will also need to make one page. Then you'll need to contact Cmcgrath26 about your attempt to adopt the wiki and get his opinion on it. Other than that, you look good. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 18:57, March 19, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello. You need to edit every day for a week in order to adopt the wiki. --Homer77 (talk) (contributions) 03:45, March 23, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. In order to adopt the wikia you need to create at least one new content page; you also need to be editing the existing content and not just playing with the templates/main page. Please continue to work on the wikia and let me know on my wall to check back again when you have created a new page and edited for a few more days. -- Wendy (talk 04:45, March 31, 2016 (UTC) Sorry, but I created a page. Andrew Cao (talk) 12:30, March 31, 2016 (UTC)
Long-inactive request; summarily closing.
czechout    fly tardis 00:35: Tue 06 Aug 2019