Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The Mortality Doctrine Wiki

What is your username? TheJerichoD

Please link to the wiki here: The Mortality Doctrine Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 71 (as of 01/09/2015)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 week and three days. (as of 01/09/2015)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last and only admin on the wiki was the founder, Victorias2698. This user never edited, but last logged in on January 29, 2014.

Any other information: I've already talked to the other active users on the wiki, and they're all okay with me adopting it. One user did ask me to give him admin rights too when he gets his laptop fixed, since he says it broke and he can't contribute for the time being. But, he wished me luck on the adoption!

I know its just been five days since I first edited on the wiki, but I promise I'll continue to edit. Although my Christmas break is ending today and I'll be back in school tomorrow, I'll try to find time to edit every day or two. I've already made the main page for the wiki better too.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey there! On wikis like this, the founder's last edit is "technically" the creation of the wiki, which was on January 27th, 2014. Other that that, just keep editing every day while this request is processed, and your adoption should be successful! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

For staff, TheJerichoD's messages to the other active contributors: here, here and here. --LêgêndFPŠ wall
edits
14:30, January 4, 2015 (UTC)

Your contributions look good and thank you for contacting the other contributors. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 18:46, January 15, 2015 (UTC)