Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests The NavyField 2 Wiki

What is your username?

Bunnydakillr

Please link to the wiki here:

http://nf2.wikia.com/wiki/The_NavyField_2_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

263, not counting the ones I made prior to making a wikia account.

How many days/months have you been editing there?

About 4 and a half months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

RedAegis is the only admin or bureaucrat of the wiki. He last made an edit on December 29, 2014, and last logged in on February 19 of this year.

Any other information:

This is a wiki for an online game with a very small community, hence the relatively small number of contributors. It was started by RedAegis essentially as a solo project, and a few months after he became inactive, I decided to try to breathe a little more life into it for the good of the NavyField 2 community. I tried contacting RedAegis through numerous methods around the time I first made my account to see if he would like to wash his hands of it completely and give admin rights to a more active contributor, but was unable to get a response from him in any form. 

I knew basically nothing about wikia at the time, so for a while I thought I would see what was possible without any admin, and I'm just now beginning to understand how much more the wiki could be improved with the admin's abilities.  I am the longest and most consistently active editor of this wiki, and more or less the only one trying to drive any activity towards it, at the moment. I would greatly appreciate it if you could help us out by approving this request. Thank you. 

Bunnydakillr (talk) 19:58, July 22, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look great and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:07, August 1, 2015 (UTC)
Thank you very much! Bunnydakillr (talk) 06:29, August 1, 2015 (UTC)